Innovative problem solving
9 Key Principles
“Evolve or Die”
Learning from failure is an evolutionary process. Failure requires rapid improvement, strengthening our relationships, work organizations, and, most importantly, oneself. If you don’t evolve as an individual, you won’t be living up to your potential.
Be an Educator
Always educate yourself and your team. Promote professional development and learning to share knowledge with your clients.
Much like evolution, innovating service strategies that enhance customer experience should be the vanguard. Test sales tactics, innovate new processes to maximize client retention and growth.
Set high expectations for clear communication. Working remotely can lead to communication breakdowns, but these can be avoidable with proper training.
Earn the trust of your clients by showing them you are an expert and earn your colleagues’ trust by showing humility and eagerness to understand. Don’t let your ego get in the way.
Train Your Team
Train your team to the standard you set. Create systems to foster a growth mindset. If your team is poorly performing, they likely have weak leadership coupled with inadequate training. Lead by example.
Colleagues and clients have different personality traits. Learn yours and what others are like and build teams accordingly.
Identify and tolerate problems. Confronting your problems head-on allows you to evolve. Be honest then diagnose the root problem, no matter how uncomfortable.
Create a culture that promotes transparency between all stakeholders: team members and clients. Truth can be uncomfortable, but that is what is needed.
Over thirteen years of educating, learning, and inspiring
Customer Success & Sales Team Leader
- Led two teams on enhancing the customer experience, clear communication, and sales strategies and tactics. Allowed team members to track their performance via monthly KPIs and quarterly goal reports and plan for improvement.
- Demonstrated exceptional aptitude in increasing the company’s revenue by analyzing and testing systems for maximum efficiency while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Spearheaded in searching and navigating knowledge base to identify the appropriate resolution for client issues, resolved or delegated to personnel in the proper departments.
- Mentored team members through monthly reviews and ongoing QA, providing guidance during customer interactions, collecting intelligence, utilizing tech resources, understanding sales tactics, and organizing workflows.
- Met with companies/universities to form strategic partnerships and offer suitable business solutions. Participated in live and virtual training sessions, in-house and off-site, to improve my skill set as a leader.
- Maintained clear communication lines with team members and different departments in written, verbal, and presentation formats.
- Led quarterly performance reviews for each team member and ran weekly team meetings. Developed SOPs for the teams’ systems, generated reports to drive our established quarterly goals for team members. Managed refunds and all challenging clients.
Business Development Lead
- Applied financial and industry research and data collection to start medical recruitment and university placement in Europe and the USA.
- Collaborated with universities in the USA to form strategic partnerships.
- Evaluated the clients’ needs and preferences to ensure they are the right fit for our partnership.
- Managed incoming leads and current clients with CRMs, LinkedIn Recruiter Lite, and G Suite.
- Worked in partnership with the marketing and social media teams to create a system for prospective client engagement on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Conducted competitive analysis of recruitment agencies to analyze their strategies and best practice presented in executive summaries.
- Designed systems of triage to screen suitable clients
- Supervised a 20-person teaching department
- Led the development of new products to enhance the student learning experience and separate us from the competition.
- Created relevant resources with multimedia tools to enhance student engagement and facilitate teacher’s lesson planning.
- Conducted monthly individual performance reviews with teachers to measure job satisfaction, suggestions for improvement, monthly QA score, and additional support needed.
- Trained and observed teachers to improve workflows to reach KPIs with technology and planning strategies.
- Provided supplementary live lessons for thousands of students, encouraging participation, and answering student questions in real-time.
- Answered hundreds of emails per day from students to offer academic and holistic support.